APCER Life Sciences, Inc., APCER Life Sciences (Europe) Limited, and APCER Life Sciences India Ltd. (collectively and individually, “We” and/or “the Companies”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our Website User Agreement, and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is APCER Life Sciences Limited 9th Floor, CP House, 97-107 Uxbridge Road, Ealing, London W5 5TL. Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Dr. Vineet Kacker.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data:
– Protected Health Information (PHI). PHI is any information about a patient that can be used to identify that patient in connection with an Adverse Event following use of a prescribed drug. PHI is confined to information which we need to collect to satisfy our regulatory responsibilities and our contractual responsibilities to our clients.
– Personal Identification Information (PII) PII is information that you or a third party provides concerning details of, for instance, your name, postal address, e-mail address, age, race and nationality which will be disclosed by completing one of our standard forms, which is then posted on our site www.apcerls.com).
– If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
– Details of visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
If you log on to our site, we may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. We use such information to improve the services we offer.
When visitors come to our site, third parties may place cookies on visitors’ browsers for targeted advertising purposes. You may avoid that by utilizing ad blocker on your browser. Or to opt out of receiving targeted advertising, click here www.aboutads.info
The types of data collected will include IP addresses, cookie identifiers, website activity and in the cases where customer fills out a form, it will include all field information filled out by the customer.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
– To process reports on adverse events
– To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts we have entered into relating to your personal data, in particular PHI
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to third parties other than those connected with the provision of our regulatory services.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Whilst we will readily provide details of the PII we hold, we reserve the right not to disclose PHI. PHI may have been passed to us in confidence by a medical practitioner or other reporting agency in circumstances where we are prevented from sharing it with agencies other than for the purpose for which the information was collected. Your right of access for PII can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.