PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
1. Terms and Conditions. This website is created by APCER Life Sciences (Europe) Ltd. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “APCER”). While browsing the website, please be aware that your access to and use of the various information, documents and services offered by APCER (the “Materials”) are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this document (the “Terms and Conditions”). By accessing the website, you indicate your acknowledgment and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or use any materials on this website. APCER reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice, and such changes shall be deemed effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of this website following the posting of changes to same will indicate your acceptance those changes.
2. Copyright. This website is owned and operated by APCER. The Materials displayed on this website are protected under the intellectual property laws. A single copy of the Materials may be downloaded or otherwise copied from this website for non-commercial personal use only, provided however, that all copyright and other proprietary notices are kept intact. Any further copying, reproduction, publication, posting, transmission or distribution of any part of this website in any way is prohibited. Except as provided herein, no license or right, express or implied, is granted to any person under any intellectual property right. Modification of the Materials or use of the Materials for any other purpose is a violation of APCER’s copyright and other proprietary rights. APCER neither warrants nor represents that your use of Materials will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with APCER.
3. Use of Images. Images of people or places displayed on the website are either the property of, or used with permission by, APCER. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the website. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
4. Accuracy of Information. APCER makes no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy of the Materials. APCER shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the Materials.
5. Links. This website may contain hyperlinks or other connection devices, which will allow you to use this website and access other websites. APCER is not responsible and assumes no responsibility for the contents of any non-APCER linked Internet website, or for any potential damage arising out of or in connection with the use of any such link. The Internet websites to which links are provided in this website are not under the control of APCER. Access to any other Internet websites linked to the website is at the user’s own risk.
In addition, the existence of a link between this website and any other Internet website is not and shall not be understood to be an endorsement by APCER of any material, substance, information or the owner or proprietor of the linked Internet website, and such link shall not imply nor create any relationship nor endorsement between APCER and the owner or proprietor of such linked website.
6. Privacy Notice. APCER uses its best efforts to respect the privacy of their on-line visitors. APCER only gathers personally identifiable data, such as names, addresses, e-mail addresses, etc. when voluntarily submitted by the user. This information is used solely by APCER, subsidiaries, affiliates or other entities that are involved in the operation of this website for internal purposes and is not sold or transferred to third parties. Only users who request e-mail notification will receive same. APCER reserves the right to update this policy at any time.
7. Disclaimer. This website contains information pertaining to various health conditions and available treatments. This information should not be used as medical advice, for prescription or diagnosis. Please consult with your physician or other or qualified medical or health professional regarding any disease treatment. APCER assumes no responsibility for any treatment undertaken based upon the Materials provided on this website.
8. Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties. EVERY USER WHO VISITS THIS WEBSITE DOES SO AT HIS OR HER OWN RISK. NEITHER APCER NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE WEBSITE IS LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE MATERIALS IN THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY.
Neither APCER, nor any other party involved in the creation, production or delivery of this website or whose materials or information appear in this website, will be liable for any damages or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, line failure, technical inaccuracies, typographical errors or the inability to use the Materials, even if there is negligence on APCER’s part or an authorized APCER representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or both. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you to the extent that applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages.
9. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold APCER, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against all losses, damages, and costs, including attorneys’ fees, resulting from your improper use of any Materials, or any violation of these Terms and Conditions by you including, without limitation, copyright and trademark infringement, obscene or indecent postings, and on-line defamation. You will be required to completely and fully indemnify APCER for its losses.
10. Jurisdiction. This website is intended for use in and by citizens and domiciliaries of the United States of America only. The Materials may contain information about products which may not be available in other countries or may be available under different trademarks in different countries, subject to different indications or restrictions of use. The terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, in the United States of America, regardless of where the user is based. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Essex County, New Jersey, U.S.A., and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.