Together to Unleash Potential
When you walk into any one of APCER Life Sciences’ global offices, you can feel the energy and enthusiasm generated by our employees. That’s because we bring together the best in safety, medical, regulatory, and technology talent, and we are excited by the opportunity to partner with some of the most respected, dedicated companies in the world.
We share a purpose with our clients to ensure that patients receive the safest, most effective therapies possible. It’s more than a job – it’s a mission full of challenges and potential for rewarding achievements.
At APCER, you’ll find an environment that provides:
– Personal growth and professional achievement
– Commitment to employee training and development
– Competitive compensation
– Career opportunities and advancement
As a services provider, our success depends on the quality and diversity of our talent. We’re experiencing exponential growth, and you’ll be instrumental in helping APCER to achieve its goals. You’ll work with driven and inspirational colleagues that leave a lasting impression.
APCER is actively recruiting for these candidates:
New Delhi and Ahmedabad Locations
– Pharmacovigilance Associates
– Pharmacovigilance Team Leaders and Managers
– Drug Safety Physicians
– Medical Writers
Princeton NJ Location
– Pharmacovigilance Associate
– Senior Drug Safety Associate
– Medical Reviewer & Medical Monitor: Undertake medical review and assessment of ICSRs & aggregate reports. Perform Signal Detection. Medical oversight of clinical trials and post marketing safety. Medical review of data entered in safety database. Prepare/review IND/NDA safety letters. Review laboratory alerts, and coordinate appropriate follow-up with study site(s). Preview listings of Adverse Events/SAEs, study withdrawal/discontinuation, lab reports, and subject profiles as defined within the Medical Monitoring Plan. Ensure all protocol inquires and answers are documented. Ensure compliance with regulations and internal SOP. Work loc: Princeton, NJ. Mail res, salary reqmt, pos applied for to: Apcer Life Sciences, Inc., 3 Independence Way, Suite 300, Princeton, NJ 08540.
London, UK Location
We are not actively recruiting for specific positions at this time.
For more information on these positions, please send an email to email@example.com.
APCER is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
APCER also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements and other requirements of each of its countries of operations with respect to immigration laws.
If you have skills and experience that you feel are a good fit for APCER Life Sciences, please forward your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
APCER works with a preferred list of search firms/recruitment agencies who have signed its agency agreement, and recruitment activities are managed through the Human Resources Department. Unless you have an APCER agency agreement in place and have been specifically asked by APCER’s Human Resources Department to assist with filling a position, please do not send any resumes or correspond with others at APCER outside of HR regarding any openings or potential candidates. If you send a resume without HR asking you to do so, the resume will be considered unsolicited and APCER will not pay a placement fee if that person is hired.
If you would like to be considered as a preferred recruitment resource, you can send your company information to email@example.com, indicating the word RECRUITER in the subject line.
How can we work together for better health?
Please complete this form, and an APCER business consultant will contact you shortly to discuss your requirements.
Latest Tweets from @apcerls
Lots of interest in our recently announced QA Auditing and Consultancy services. Read more and contact us! communicate.apcerls.com/acton/media/13…