May 11, 2021, 10.00 am EST
Join us at the virtual Boardroom session on The Proven Need for Digitalization of the R&D IT Landscape and Its Impact on Pharmacovigilance, May 11, 2021, 10.00 am EST led by the expert facilitators- Dr. Vineet Kacker (Co-Founder, Managing Director & Global Technical Head), Kunwar B. Kishore Arora (Global Chief Operating Officer) along with the other subject matter experts- Aman Wasan (Pharmacovigilance Thought Leader and Senior Vice President, ArisGlobal) and Vikram Anand (Executive Vice President Compliance Business Unit, Eversana). The session will provide insights on:
- Examine how digitalization can help to fast-track product to market without compromising safety?
- Discover what value is derived from the right partner?:
- Assess what should be implemented from Day One
- Understand how relationship should be harnessed as the enterprise grows?
- How can partners, such as CROs or safety service providers, help derive value while derisking positions?
- Prepare for other elements on the horizon that requires planning today to stay at the forefront/ahead of competition.
- Interoperability Between Safety, Regulatory, Medical Affairs & QMS Domains
- CRO/KPO/BPO Readiness & Adoption of Cognitive Technology within Safety
- End-End Process Integration within Safety Ecosystem
- Social Proofs of ‘In-Production’ use of Advanced Technology within Safety