The DIA-Global Annual Meeting conference is designed to network, collaborate professionals from all disciplines, experience, and from all sides of the drug and healthcare product development process. Each year, thousands of life science professionals join the Global Annual Meeting with the intend that neutral, scientific exchange can add efficiencies to make our world a better place by serving our patients worldwide. The conference consists of multiple general and breakouts sessions covering all aspects of scientific knowledge to help the professionals get updates on the latest information. The tracks are designed to provide direct access to expert knowledge, solution providers, and the chance to collaborate across all types of boundaries in pursuit of better health outcomes for patients.
Meet our experts at the DIA Global Annual Meeting and be a part of one of the largest knowledge sharing forum.
Hear from our expert Ms. Garima Mishra (senior Pharmacovigilance Associate, APCER Life Sciences), as she will be presenting on the topic Risk Management System: An Area of Specific Concern : Analysis of MHRA GPvP Inspection Metrics Reports from June 2009-March 2020.
On June 17, 2021, 12.00 PM – 1.00 PM (EST),
Session Room Type: Clinical Safety, PV: Safety Compliance. The session will cover:
- Prominent areas and potential root causes of maximum findings
- Recommendations for the MAH to manage the efficiency of Risk management systems
Brexit has brought about changes in pharmacovigilance requirements for products authorized in the United Kingdom. Join our solution Circle session at the conference,
On Jun 28, 12.30pm EST
Topic-QPPV perspective on Brexit: Is your pharmacovigilance system compliant? Get a perspective from a qualified person for pharmacovigilance in the European Union (EU-QPPV) Dr. Frank Laschewski, the United Kingdom (UK-QPPV) Ms. Sameen Wasif and Dr. Kanwalpreet Kaur (Senior safety lead and QPPV physician support) on:
- Key aspects of the new guidance released from MHRA and EMA for UK marketing authorization holders and their impact on established pharmacovigilance systems and processes.
- The impact of Brexit on the Pharmaceutical Industry and lessons learnt.
- Major challenges encountered relating to the MAH, QPPV and pharmacovigilance system for products placed on the market in Northern Ireland
Learn more: DIA Global Annual Meeting, 2021