Given the current outbreak of COVID-19 and the impact virus is having on global communities, customers, employees and families, our hearts and thoughts go out to all of those who have been affected by this event and we appreciate all the healthcare workers, local communities, and governments all over the world that are working to fight this virus.
Driven by our commitment to deliver Assurance services and help our customers achieve their goals towards patient safety, we have undertaken the following measures to ensure business continuity and deliver the same level of service quality while considering safety of our people as paramount.
Precautionary measures in office premises
- Employees are made aware about preventive hygiene measures such as frequent washing of hands, using sanitizers and avoiding close contacts.
- Strengthened security and sceening at all office premises by limiting access to APCER employees and support staff only.
- Regular deep cleaning to disinfect surfaces like doorknobs, tables, desks and handrails as well as shared spaces like the cafeteria, the lounge, and meeting rooms.
- All travel (domestic and international) are restricted across the organization.
- A secured structure that supports work from home has been put in place to encourage employees work remotely using laptops and VPN connectivity. Every staff member has the ability to securely provide services without direct access to the office location. Virtual collboration has been increased by encouraging meetings via Skype.
- The supporting tools & systems to enable remote management and administration of operations are put in place to ensure deliverables meet the expectations.
- In addition to this, we have asked teams to report daily if any of their team/family members are not well. This information is being closely monitored by core commitee.
While APCER Life Sciences puts the safety and well-being of its employees at the forefront, our approach is expected to allow for uninterrupted service operation should the virus spread significantly.
We are confident in our continued ability to cater to your compliance requirements around the clock, regardless of our physical work locations.
Thank you for trusting us as your drug safety and compliance partners. We are closely watching the widespread coronavirus situation. Meanwhile, we will continue to support companies dedicated towards developing cutting-edge cure for the spread of virus and betterment of the society.
We wish you, your colleagues and family members safety, wellness and positivity during these challenging times.